Today, we’re announcing a highly anticipated new feature for our customers: Single Sign-On (SSO). We hope you’ll enjoy.
Who it is useful for
- This update will be particularly useful for associations, memberships and educational institutions or programs to allow individuals to signup and sign in to your job board.
- This feature will eliminate the need to manually approve each registration, removing the hassle of making sure only members are registering.
What is SSO?
- Single sign-on (SSO) is an authentication scheme that allows a user to log in with a single ID and password to any of several related, yet independent, software systems. True single sign on allows the user to login once and access services without re-entering authentication factors.
- For Smartjobboard, this means that users (members or students) can sign up and sign in to your job board by using their individual membership account.
How to use the integration
- Smartjobboard has integrated with Auth0 platform to utilize the SSO technology
- You may start using the integration by creating an account on https://auth0.com/ first and then enabling SSO on your job board in Plugins > Auth0.
All for now! As always, feel free to reach out if you have any questions on how to make the most of your job board!